Tuesday, October 1, 2013

keeping track

Yes, it's the first time I've been pregnant. And I've heard, that the first time around is always the most cautious. I have to admit, I am being cautious, and that keeps me sane. There are so many 'dos & don'ts'  in so many, many books. But, for us, it all comes down to what you, as a mother- and father-to-be, are the most comfortable with.

I'm not going to go into the details about what I'm eating and what I'm not eating. For us, we prefer to keep track ... of my growing belly! It's something fun for us to do weekly so many, many years from now we'll be able to look back at these photos with 'Baby Robinson' and take him {or her} through the start of her {or his} life, even before he saw us for the first time. 

To get the full effect, we've decided to keep my belly bare, so proceed with caution as I'm sure my belly in the latter weeks of pregnancy will be a beautiful {and rather large} sight. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment