Wednesday, October 30, 2013

whatever works

Maybe it's that I'm still not fully awake in the mornings when I get dressed for work because this morning I decided to attempt to wear my pre-pregnancy pants once again. At this point, it's not lack of acceptance of my growing belly because clearly I have a baby bump, but rather I just need to make time {and have enough energy} to go shopping for maternity pants.

This morning I truly learned my lesson. I sat down at my desk at work and realized how tight and restricted I felt around my waste. NOT how I wanted to feel for my entire work day. So, without a belly band with me, and without a safety pin in sight I decided I had to take action for the sanity of my comfort. The solution: a binder clip.

I know I'm definitely not the first to think of this, but it was the perfect solution. I won't be wearing a binder clip daily, but if by chance I should get dressed in my sleep again while pregnant I know I have a comfortable solution at work.

 A little binder clip does the trick to loosen up my pants
when they are just too tight to button normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment