Friday, October 25, 2013

sharing the news ... with our parents

One of the main attributes I've learned a new mommy-to-be must have is patience. The moment I saw the "Yes" on the pregnancy test I wanted to call my mom, my dad, my grandmother ... I wanted to tell the world. But, I knew, it would be best if we waited until we made it through the most 'risky' period of pregnancy. So, we did. Drew with much more patience than me.

So, when it came time to share our big news, we wanted to do it in our own 'Amber & Drew' way. I convinced my mom, stepdad, dad, and stepmom that we were driving up to Bel Air one night to pick up our wedding video and wanted to stop by and watch it for the first time with them. Our first stop was my Mom and Dave's and our second stop that night was to my Dad and Karen's house.

Our plan worked ... perfectly ... so we wanted to share the fun with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment