Wednesday, February 24, 2016

is this all real?

Is this all real?

That's the question that comes to my mind almost weekly. I know it sounds so strange...

Sometimes when I'm playing with the kids, I have these out of body moments when I literally disengage from what I'm doing for about 15-30 seconds and change perspectives looking at my life.

It's like I don't believe this all happened. Or that it all happened so quickly.

I reflect at any given moment. I'm not sure why this happens, but I appreciate it when it happens. I actually enjoy the spontaneity of it all.

I've chosen to write about this so I remember these moments. Although shocking, they also make me extremely happy and grateful for everything that God has blessed not only me with, but my entire family.

For all of this, for my life, my husband, my two beautiful and healthy children...I am truly blessed and extremely grateful.

I want to make sure my future self knows this. So here it is writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment