Monday, November 3, 2014

9 months old

Well, it's official, you are going to have a LITTLE SISTER! And by the looks of it, you are very happy about it!

Mommy hasn't blogged about being pregnant with your little sister because I think I'm still in shock by it, even though she is due in 4 months!

Up to this point you have had a lot of patience with Mommy as I've tried to continue to do everything with you that I can daily while being pregnant. It hasn't been easy, but I think we make a good team.

This month, you started to crawl and pull yourself up so you stand big and tall! It took all month for you to 'get your move on' but you did it and now you're a moving machine!

You had your 9 month check up and the doctor says you are doing great. You're about 18 1/2 pounds and are getting taller by the day! Right now, you've just about grown out of your 9 month clothes and are in 12 month clothes.

Daddy and I are enjoying every second with you. You truly are a very happy baby who LOVES to smile and laugh.

We love you buddy! Here are some pictures from this month.


Daddy took this photo of you. He can't wait to teach you how to throw a football.
You love Youkilis!
Family selfie on the Halloween hayride.

9 month check up, weighing in at a whopping 18 1/2 pounds! You're doing great!

Your new ride
Happy 1st Halloween! You're such a cute and happy little bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment